Center for Excellence in Training and Development - South Zone is a collaborative venture between Zone 4 Solutions - New Delhi and Unolab Consultants Private Limited - Bangalore. The Center primarily aims to provide skilling & learning opportunities to all sections of the society.
Based in Bangalore, the Center will operate and implement training, refresher training and collaborative learning covering all states in South including UT's.
1. To inculcate value based training programs to all sections of the society.
2. To help youth, needy and especially women to gain training in all aspects of Healthcare and the like so as to help themselves with a livelihood.
3. To develop strategic, meaningful programs as per the need of the hour and as rewuired by industry standards.
4. To evolve as a reputed training and development center in the region and help develop skill sets in people as planned by HRD and as per NQF standards.
5. To collaborate, train and upskill people across various domains not only in India but also join hands with like-minded associations of repute in the neighbouring countries.
6. To form a Consortium of Training and Development involving all stakeholders.
7. To regularly conduct meaningful training and development programs for the benefit of individuals and thereby the region making it self reliant and sustainable.
8. To conduct conferences, exhibitions, seminars, online programs including Certification programs, Study Exchange programs between countries and within the country, Strategic Alliances & Partnerships, Fund raising activities etc periodically.
9. To publish a Quarterly Newsletter with inputs from various expert groups.
10. To train interested volunteers in DM, Eco Restoration, Ham Radio Service etc.
11. To set up Community Radios across the country emphasising Positive Development, Agriculture Benefits, Healthcare, Overall Growth and Economic Independence.